The entity in charge of collecting your Personal Data is the company 17 MARS, SAS with a capital of 7,500 euros, registered at the RCS of Bobigny, under the number 444 737 670, with its head office located at 4, rue Lamartine – 93310 Le Pré Saint-Gervais.
Visiting our websites does not require you to provide any Personal Information. However, we may ask you for personal information in order to communicate with you, when you fill in contact forms to respond to job offers or to subscribe to our newsletters (name, first name, email) and only with your express consent, which can be withdrawn at any time. We also collect your connection data (number of visits, dates, pages consulted, duration of connection), on the basis of legitimate interest, in order to carry out audience measurements.
This Personal Data is obtained and processed fairly and lawfully, recorded and used for the specified and legitimate purposes specified herein. The information collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes and is subject to precautions to ensure its security and confidentiality in order to prevent it from being damaged, modified, destroyed or communicated to unauthorized third parties.
This Personal Data is kept in the database of our websites hosted by OVH, and is used solely to communicate with our customers or prospects and to analyze audience data. We may share this Personal Information with our hosting, computer maintenance and job search service providers.
We keep your Personal Data in accordance with the legal duration of the recommendations of the CNIL and/or the legal duration to which 17 MARS is subject:
- User identification data, audience measurement statistics and requests for rights to your personal data are kept for a period of 1 year.
- As far as cookies are concerned, the information stored in your terminal to identify you for audience statistics purposes is not kept beyond 6 months.
We take all useful precautions, organizational and technical measures appropriate to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data we collect. These measures take into account the state of the art, the doctrine of the CNIL and comply with the security standards in force.
Our websites may provide links to external websites, including our customers and references who have authorized us to do commercial referencing. We do not provide any guarantee regarding these external sites. We invite you to consult their confidentiality and security measures.
We process personal data within secure infrastructures located in the European Economic Area.
Internal cookies necessary for the proper functioning of our sites:
Fonts, hosting of videos, including trailers or extracts from our films, in the “Projects” pages.
Audience measurement cookies: We use Google Analytics and in particular
_gid (expiration time 24 hours) -> Used to distinguish users.
_ga (expiration time 2 years) -> Used to distinguish users.
_pll_language (expiration time 6 months) -> Used to keep the version of the site used (FR/EN) for the next visit.
_gat (expiry time 1 min) -> Used to limit the request rate.
Third-party cookies: Our sites use certain services offered by third-party sites that generate the deposit of third-party cookies by these services: Welcome to the Jungle for the job search and the referral buttons to social networks: Behance, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin.
What are your rights? In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- A right of access: you have the right to ask us what data 17MARS holds and to obtain communication of it.
- A right of rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data held by 17 MARS and to be notified of this.
- A right to erasure and the right to be forgotten: you have the right to obtain from 17 MARS the erasure of your personal data and to be notified of it or to establish directives as to the fate of your personal data after your death.
- A right to the limitation of processing: you have the right to ask us to suspend and limit the processing of your data while an audit can take place.
- A right to data portability: you have the right to have your personal data transmitted to you in a structured format and to transmit it to another data controller.
- A right to object: you have the right to object, at any time, to being included in a file for legitimate reasons.
You can exercise your rights directly with 17 MARS by the following means: by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact the CNIL, on the website www.cnil.fr or by mail: CNIL 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 7.